Want to volunteer?
Thank you so much for your interest and willingness to be the “hands and feet” of Jesus. We are grateful and excited about the work that God is doing in us as well as in the women and children in this ministry. One of our responsibilities is to ensure that we provide a safe and well-rounded program. Our first commitment is to teach them how to begin and develop a personal relationship
with God. Many of these women and children have never been exposed to the love of Jesus on a consistent basis.
Please download, print and fill out the following forms:
MONTHLY DONORS to partner with the ministry:
- Individuals giving $50 or more, as they can support.
- Churches and Businesses giving $200 or more; as they can support.
TRANSPORTATION VOLUNTEERS to drive program residents
- Transportation to doctor or counseling.
- Transportation to legal appointments.
- Transportation to take care of personal business.
MENTORS to meet once or twice a month with a program resident
- Visit on site.
- Go to lunch or dinner.
- Play cards or a board game.
- Go to Women’s events.
- Go walking.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Detergent
- Trash Bags
- Small Desk/Chair
- Indoor Heavy Duty Brooms
Future Projects in 2020
- (4) Adopt a room in Family Hall.
- New ceiling tiles throughout facility.
- Painting – 6 Bedrooms and 1 Sunroom
- Landscape – Flowerbeds reworked
- Power wash brick in courtyard
- Repair chug hole in driveway
- Repair playground fence